XDA-AMP5400RK Multi-Room Amplifier (4 Zone, 8 Channel)
Specially designed for custom integration of whole home audio systems, the "AMP" serves as a companion amplifier for the Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK to expand speaker coverage and/or increase power output. It may also be used to expand secondary zone speaker coverage for Yamaha AV receivers that have Zone pre outs.
- Works together with Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK to expand speaker coverage in custom integrated multi-room audio systems
- Eight channels of audiophile-grade Class D amplification, bridgeable and 4-ohm capable, featuring a unique ground loop/hum-free circuit design
- Four audio buses and included jumpers allow for wide variety of speaker configurations
- Interlocks power on/off with XDA-QS5400RK via Trigger I/O
- Integration-friendly features include audio sensing inputs, IR I/O and more
- 1U-high, rack-wide enclosure; removable rack ears and faceplate included
Yamaha XDA-AMP5400RK Multi-Room Amplifier (4 Zone, 8 Channel)
No ordinary amp, the QS employs ultra-efficient ICEpower integrated circuits to deliver eight channels of pristine, musically-dynamic digital amplification at 50 watts/channel (8 ohms) with an outstanding 10 Hz to 22 kHz (+0/-3 dB) frequency response and 106 dB signal-to-noise ratio. It is 4 ohm capable at 100 watts/channel and bridgeable to 200 watts/channel (8 ohms).
Experience every detail of your favorite recordings. The QS supports high-res audio playback up to 192 kHz/24-bit, and employs the same premium ESS Sabre DACs (Digital-to-Analog Converters) and PML capacitors used in our flagship AVENTAGE AV receivers.