Xtreme J60 advanced design combines the benefits of lithium-ion powered UPS and advanced surge suppression technology. Slim form factor (just 1.25”), wall mounting, and easy access receptacles make J60 ideal for mounting behind thin display screens in used in hotels, restaurants, hospitals, campuses, airports and other commercial areas.
While J60’s compact design is appealing to the digital signage industry, it is also excellent for providing protection to kiosks, gaming machines, computers, point-of-sale equipment, and small printers. The J60 will easily fit where conventional UPS will not.
- Power outage protection – up to 20 minutes with 60W load
- Lithium batteries provide high temperature performance with long term reliability
- UL-1778, cTUVus, FCC, and RoHS (J60 only)
- Brackets allow easy mounting to wall, ceiling or any flat surface
- Primary applications: digital signage, kiosks, gaming machines, and Point of Sale (POS)
- 5 years electronics, 5 years battery warranty (USA and Canada)
Xtreme Power Conversion J60-350 Lithium Ion UPS 350VA/200W 120V
Xtreme Power Conversion J60 Specs
General Total Outlets 3 x NEMA 5-15R Communications USB Power Surge Energy Rating 312 Joules Maximum Wattage 200 W Nominal Input Voltage 120 VAC Input Frequency 50/60 Hz Nominal Output Voltage 120 VAC Load Capacity 350 VA Waveform Simulated Sine Wave Battery Cells 8 Chemistry Lithium-Ion Full-Load Runtime 6 Minutes Half-Load Runtime 14 Minutes Environmental Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C Operating Humidity 0 to 90% Operating Altitude 11,500' / 3505 m Physical Dimensions (W x H x D) 6.9 x 8.5 x 1.2" / 17.5 x 21.6 x 3.2 cm Weight 3.4 lb / 1.5 kg Packaging Info Package Weight 4.2 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 10.9 x 9.4 x 3.1"