The 520 Watt, Class D HRSIW8AMP amplifier is specifically designed to supply speaker-level power to the Sunfire HRSIW8 in-wall subwoofer, to produce stunning low frequency effects for your home theater.
A 520 Watt Vibration-Free Performance Statement Designed Exclusively for In-Wall Applications
Powerful. Thoughtful. Formidable. That best describes the new Sunfire In-Wall 8 Subwoofer System. Wrapped in a cabinet so thin and sophisticated that you can use every one of those Watts with virtually no mechanical vibration whatsoever. Bass performance that can play your movies, music and games with the kind of accurate reproduction that shows no favoritism. A ‘Credit Card’ Sized Remote Control with One-Button, Pre-Programmed Sound Modes is included.
What allows the Sunfire In-Wall 8 to rock your world without rocking your drywall and your family’s nerves along with it? It's an exclusive Sunfire technology called StillBass®. Originally designed for the unbridled power of the SubRosa, StillBass allows Sunfire to pack more power and performance into our In-Wall subwoofers than any of those so-called ‘competitive’ products. Now, since the bass is what makes the biggest difference in your music, movies and games— the In-Wall 8 System is a force you’ll delight reckoning with. Designed for easy retrofit mounting and the paintable, removable grill attaches flush with magnets.
The HRS-IW8 Amp boasts 520 Watts RMS of power, can drive two of the HRS-IW8 Cabinets and includes the science of Sunfire's Frequency Filtration Design (FFD) for detailed fidelity playback for all source content.
Sunfire 520W Amplifier for HRSIW8 Subwoofer
- Length23.3 (Inches)
- Width16.2 (Inches)
- Height5.8 (Inches)
- Weight21 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty1
- Amplifier Output520 watts rms into 4°
- High Cut Filter40 Hz - 160 Hz adjustable, with an LFE bypass position
- 12 - 36 dB/octave adjustable slope
- Frequency Response33 Hz - 150 Hz (-3 dB)
- Power Line VoltageUS model: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- International model: 230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D)1.75" (1U) x 19" x 11.2"
- 44.5 mm x 482.6 mm x 284.5 mm
- Weight13.5 lb. (6.12 kg)
- Output LevelsGreater than 106 dB peak SPL (includes room gain) Measurement is at 1 meter, anechoic
- Total Harmonic Distortion (amplifier)Less than 0.5% at 500W into 4°
- Input Sensitivity (full output)23 mV rms at 38 Hz with volume control set to maximum
- Input Impedance49 k° for Line-Level input
- 20 k° for XLR input
- XLR Input
- Pin 1 Ground
- Pin 2 Positive
- Pin 3 Negative
- 12 VDC Trigger Input
- Input voltage range2.2 -13 VDC
- Impedanceapprox 2800° (4.2 mA @ 12 V)
- 3.5 mm mono minijack, tip positive.