Roksan Xerxes 20 Plus Turntable
The Xerxes 20 Plus Turntable is best suited with Roksan tonearms, but is compatible any other high-quality tonearms. It offers a powerful and expansive sound displaying a fine mid-band, fast deep bass, very smooth and open treble.
Musicians are firmly located within the soundstage, with tempo and musicality combining to create a compelling sense of live music being played. If your quest is to extract the most from your record collection, playing them on the Xerxes 20 Plus when fitted with an appropriate tonearm and cartridge is how best to achieve it.
- Three level decoupling allows for accurate and smooth rotation with absolute minimal vibration and maximum detail retrieval
- 8 isolation units (isolation without suspension)
- Latest generation model with over 30 years of experience and R&D in high-end turntable design
- Available in three stunning finishes (Gloss Black, Gloss White, Gloss Rosewood)
- High quality, very high tolerance spindle and bearing design
- Choice of power supply (VSC/VSC S2, RPM or XPS 8)
- Comes with Roksan cut armboard (many other types available)