Roksan Radius 7 Turntable
A stunning combination of style and technology the Radius 7 Turntable and optional NIMA Tonearm delivers the ultimate contemporary vinyl playing experience that takes aesthetic appeal, technical performance and musicality to a new level.
The Radius 7’s 20 mm thick acrylic plinths have a 'glass-like' look that is not only visually stunning but contributes towards excellent sonic performance.
It uses an advanced motor/PCB assembly with electronic speed selection. The motor and PCB uses Roksan’s flagship technology. This very high-quality crystal speed control system maintains pitch-perfect speed stability for both 33 and 45 RPM irrespective of voltage variations. The Radius 7 can be purchased with or without the latest-generation hand built NIMA tonearm.
- 5 isolation units (isolation without suspension)
- Super-accurate crystal speed control system
- Electronic switching between speeds (33 and 45 RPM)
- High-quality aluminium alloy pulley system
- Stylish new ‘glass effect' acrylic plinths
- Red and blue LED illumination to signify speed