High-End Digital/Analogue Converter with USB 2.0
A real state of the art audio product!
The advanced DAC Box DS is not only an excellent D/A converter for digital sound sources using optical and coaxial inputs, but also acts as a superior USB audio interface for demanding computer audio.
USB Audio supports 24/192kHz HD music data in fully asynchronous mode. DAC Box DS incorporates the best in audio grade DAC chips, PCM 1792, which usually only can be found in very expensive high-end designs.
For the engaged audiophile we provide two different filter settings (steep & optimum phase) for selection of your favourite sound preference. The whole audio circuitry design is ultra linear with low output impedance to avoid any negative interference with cables or pre-amps.
The big display does show selected input, incoming bit depth, filter settings and sampling frequency. Its class-leading audio performance makes DAC Box DS a outstanding low-cost high-end bargain!
Pro-Ject Dac Box DS
- Top grade PCM-1792 D/A chip from Texas Instruments
- 3 Inputs: 1x USB, 1x optical (Toslink), 1 x coax (S/PDIF)
- 24 bit / 192 kHz asynchronous USB streaming
- 8 times oversampling
- 2 selectable filter settings
- Ultra linear circuitry
- Extremely low impedance output stage
- Gold-plated RCA line level output sockets
- DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)