Primacoustic Recoil Stabilizer RX9-HF
Professional Studio Monitor Isolator/Stabilizer
- Enhances transient response and imaging
- Tightens up the bass for greater accuracy
- Eliminates resonance and phase anomalies
- Improves translation to other audio systems
The Recoil Stabilizer is a nearfield monitor platform that incorporates four different elements to create the whole. This includes:
- Retention padThin no-slip neoprene surface secures the nearfield monitor to the top surface for maximum signal transfer.
- Steel platformLaser cut ¼” (6mm) steel platform adds the necessary stabilizing mass to rigidly hold the nearfield monitor in place.
- Curved front panelCurved front panel eliminates standing waves and adds mass to the platform without increasing the footprint.
- Isolation foamHigh density open cell acoustic foam provides acoustic isolation to eliminate coupling between loudspeaker and shelf.
Recoil Stabilizers are available in a variety of sizes and weights to coincide with various monitors being produced today. Use the table below to determine the best Recoil for your monitor.