Combines Power Management, Surge Protection with AVM and Battery backup to provide the Complete Solution.
Panamax’s MX5102 is specially designed and engineered for home theater systems. In addition to power management the battery backup prevents processor controlled devices and hard-drive based sources from losing critical data and set up configurations, as well as allowing for a proper shut down procedure.
MX5102 prevents critical equipment from losing setup configuration, stored data and hard-disk crashes. Shuts off projection equipment via IR control to allow the projector bulbs to go through a proper cool-down cycle before shutting off.
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
Level 3 Power Cleaning and Linear Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The MX5102 is designed to provide noise isolation between four isolated outlet banks including 2 high current, and 2 battery backup outlets so that any noise created by an A/V component can not contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
Panamax’s patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing red LED will be displayed on the front panel, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off for all outlets except for the battery connected outlets, if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets10
- Number of Isolated Banks4
- Outlet Descriptions
All 10 outlets filtered, and surge protected.
Bank 1 is always on
Bank 2 is switched by front panel power button or low voltage trigger
Bank 3 is high current and switched by front panel power button or low voltage trigger
Bank 4 is always on and backed up by battery
- Rack MountableYes
- Rack Ears IncludedYes
- Front Panel Meter(s)LED display indicates incoming line voltage or estimated minutes of backup time
- Front Media Light(s)No
- ControlOn/Off control via front panel power button or low voltage trigger
- Low Voltage Trigger3 - 18V DC In
- AC Power Cord10 ft, captive
- Dimensions17" W x 13" D x 4" H
- Weight27 lbs.
- Output Frequency60 Hz ± 1%
- UPS Output Capacity600VA, 360W @ 0.6pf
- Regulation Output Range120 ± 5% Simulated Sine Wave
- UPS Backup Time (Full Load)3 minutes
- Transfer Time< 10ms
- AC Protection TechnologyAutomatic Voltage Monitoring
Protect or disconnect
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffYes
- Under-Voltage Shutoff90V ± 5V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff150V ± 5V (fast rise)
132 ± 5V (slow rise)
- Maximum Current Rating12 (Amps)
- Filtration TechnologyRFI/EMI Filtration
- Filtration Rating30dB min from 100kHz-2MHz
50dB max @ 270kHz