Provides safe and noise-free filtered power to remote plasma screens, LCD´s and ceiling projectors.
- Provides safe and noise-free filtered power to remote plasma screens, LCD´s and ceiling projectors.
- Voltage Monitoring Circuit protects equipment against prolonged over voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- May be used in conjunction with MIW-DUAL SIGNAL BAY and signal line modules (sold separately).
- Surge Suppression Rating of 330V.
- 3 Year Product Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Connected Equipment Protection Policy when properly installed using MIW-Dual Signal Bay and appropriate MIW Module (both sold separately).
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets2
- Outlet Descriptions2 recessed AC outlets, protected and filtered.
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- Dimensions4.5" W x 2" D x 4.5 in H
- Weight2 lbs
- AC Protection TechnologyVoltage Monitoring Circuit
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffYes
- Undervoltage ShutoffN/A
- Over-Voltage Shutoff142 VAC ± 5 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating15 (Amps)
- Filtration TechnologyRFI/EMI Filtration
- Signal Line ProtectionNo
Signal Line Protection
- Length5 (Inches)
- Width2.5 (Inches)
- Height4.9 (Inches)
- Weight1.4 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty8
- UL1449 Suppression Rating330V
- Thermal FusingYes
- Peak Impulse Current32,500 Amps
- Energy Dissipation546 Joules