Regulates Voltage, Improves Picture and Sound Quality, Monitors Incoming Line Voltage, and Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components.
Improve system performance and prolong equipment life by providing a consistent level of optimal power to your equipment.
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
Level 4+ Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
Panamax™ patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing lightning bolt will be displayed in red in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The M5400-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between five isolated outlet banks including two high current outlets so that any noise created by an A/V component can not contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Power Factor TechnologyNo
- Number of Outlets11
- Number of Isolated Banks5
- Outlet Descriptions
All 11 outlets voltage regulated, filtered, and surge protected.
Banks 1 and 2 are always on
Bank 3 and 4 are switchable from front panel power button or 12V trigger
Bank 5 outlets are high current and switchable from power button or 12V trigger
- Rack MountableYes
- Rack Ears IncludedYes
- Front Panel Meter(s)1 voltmeter (volts in), 1 voltmeter(volts out)/ammeter combo
- Front Media Light(s)No
- ControlOn/Off control of switched outlets through front panel power button or rear panel DC trigger.
- Voltage RegulationRegulation capture range:
100VAC to 136VAC
Output voltage range:
120VAC ± 6 VAC
- USB Charging1 front panel USB charger
- Low Voltage Trigger12 V, In/Out
- AC Power Cord10 ft. detachable
- Dimensions17" W x 12.75" D x 3.5" H, (4.1" Including feet)
- Weight20 lbs
- AC Protection TechnologyVoltage Regulation
Protect or Disconnect
Automatic Voltage Monitoring
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffNo
- Under-Voltage Shutoff86VAC ± 6V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff142 VAC ± 8 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level200V Peak
- Filtration TechnologyLiFT
- Filtration Rating
Banks 1, 2, 3, 4: 80 db (100 KHz - 2 MHz)
Bank 5, High Current Outlets: 60 db (100 KHz - 2 MHz)