Klipsch 28" on-wall LCR with keyhole mounts and table stand in a matte black finish.
Designed for larger spaces, the Reference Premiere Designer On-Wall RP-640D brings the dynamic, detailed, powerful sound of the Reference Premiere box speakers to a slim, on-wall solution. The matte finish helps it blend more seamlessly with contemporary interior and electronics, making it a great sounding, great looking solution in a high-performance home theater or media room where floor space is at a premium.
- Slim On-Wall Solution Matches Today's Ultra-Flat TV's
- Reference Premiere Horn Loaded Acoustic Technology
- Horizontal and Vertical Mounting Options
- Single 1” Titanium Dome Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) tweeter
- Dual 3.5” Cerametallic Active Woofers and Quad 3.5” Cerametallic Passive Radiators
- Dual 4-Way Keyholes for secure on-wall mounting
- Magnetic Wrap-Around Grille
- Included glass base for table-top mounting
- Matte Black Painted Finish Blends Seamlessly into Today’s Modern Interiors
Frequency Response 55Hz-25kHz +/- 3dB Sensitivity 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m Power Handling 75W / 300W Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms Compatible Crossover Frequency 2200Hz High Frequency Driver 1” (2.54 cm) Titanium Dome LTS Tweeter with 90°x90° Tractrix Horn Low Frequency Driver Dual 3.5” (8.89 cm) Cerametallic Cone Active Woofers Quad 3.5” (8.89 cm) Cerametallic Cone Passive Radiators Enclosure Material ABS Enclosure Type Bass Reflex Inputs Single Binding Posts Height 28.5" (72.39 cm) Width 6" (15.24 cm) Depth 2.4" (6.10 cm) Weight 8 lbs (1.7 kg) Finish Matte Black Paint