JVC DLA-RS2000 REFERENCE SERIES 4K D-ILA PROJECTOR
JVC's new DLA-RS2000 is a high quality native 4K home theater projector that features new, 0.69 inch D-ILA devices coupled with a 17-element, 15-group all glass 65mm lens. It offers high contrast, high brightness, and a host of color reproduction features that ensure dynamic and realistic images. Even those demanding movie theater quality reproduction will be impressed with the images produced by the DLA-RS2000.
- 1,900 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2618U)
- 80,000:1 Native (800,000:1 Dynamic) Contrast Ratio for deep blacks
- New 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high quality lens
- Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
- HDR10 Compatibility with Auto Tone Mapping
- Wide Color Gamut (Over 100% DCI P3)
- Improved Clear Motion Drive with Motion Enhance
- Improved Multiple Pixel Control (MPC) — MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
- Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation, and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
- New Installation Mode simplies setup and memorizes up to 10 customizable picture preferences
- Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
- 3 Year Advanced Replacement Warranty
Stunning Native 4K Resolution
The JVC DLA-RS2000 home theater projector features native 4K resolution that delivers images that truly rival reality. Images are so detailed, and so smooth you won't believe your eyes.
HDR compatibility w/Auto Tone Mapping
The DLA-RS2000 is compatible with HDR 10 for content such as UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) adopted in broadcasting. It is also equipped with a new feature, "Auto Tone Mapping" that automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information included in HDR content. This feature enables different HDR images to be viewed optimally for specific content.