JVC DLA-RS1000 REFERENCE SERIES 4K D-ILA PROJECTOR
The new DLA-RS1000 makes affordable, high quality native 4K home theater projectors a reality. This entry model features three new 0.69 inch D-ILA devices each with 8.8 million pixel resolution. It also features a 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm lens. Its high contrast, high brightness, and color reproduction ensure dynamic and realistic images that are sure to wow even the most discriminating viewer.
- 1,800 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2618U)
- 40,000:1 Native (400,000:1 Dynamic) Contrast Ratio for deep blacks
- New 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA devices (x3)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high quality lens
- Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
- HDR10 Compatibility with Auto Tone Mapping
- Improved Clear Motion Drive with Motion Enhance
- Improved Multiple Pixel Control (MPC) — MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
- Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
- New Installation Mode simplifies setup and memorizes up to 10 customizable picture preferences
- Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
- 3 Year Advanced Replacement Warranty
Stunning Native 4K Resolution
The JVC DLA-RS1000 home theater projector features native 4K resolution that delivers images that truly rival reality. Images are so detailed, and so smooth you won't believe your eyes.
HDR compatibility w/Auto Tone Mapping
The DLA-RS1000 is compatible with HDR 10 for content such as UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) adopted in broadcasting. It is also equipped with a new feature, "Auto Tone Mapping" that automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information included in HDR content. This feature enables different HDR images to be viewed optimally for specific content.