Jamo C 9 SUR Surround Speaker
The aesthetic of Jamo's flagship Concert Series was envisioned by Kieron Dunk, a world-renowned industrial designer. Concert Series' beautiful exteriors house high-performance drivers, acoustically tuned to provide open, transparent playback of movies and music. Warm, natural sound is delivered throughout the environment, enveloping the listener.
High-quality cabinetry, designer finishes, and advanced technologies combine to create gorgeous furniture whose exceptional acoustics are surpassed only by their beauty. High-quality finishes, satin painted MDF baffles, polished chrome logo, satin aluminum trim rings, center plugs and stabilizer feet make the C 9 series aesthetically elegant while providing exceptional acoustic performance.
The C 9 SUR is a 3-way sealed Midrange Phase Diffusion (MPD) surround speaker using a 4-inch woofer, a 3.75-inch midrange, and a 1-inch decoupled tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound. The C 9 SUR is available in a Black finish with satin-painted MDF baffles for a premium, contemporary appearance.
1-inch (25 mm) silk dome decoupled tweeter with Anti-Diffraction WaveGuide and Tweeter Distortion Reduction
3.75-inch (95.3 mm) Hybrid Composition Conical Cone midrange driver with Long Displacement Surround technology
4-inch (101.6 mm) Hybrid Composition Conical Cone woofer with Long Displacement Surround technology
- Anti-Diffraction Waveguide (ADW): Provides improved off-axis response with more uniform high frequency extension.
- Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC): Provides the stiffness and strength of aluminum or titanium, with the transient response and smoothness of wood fibre.
- Tweeter Distortion Reduction (TDR): Provides lower distortion, greater high frequency extension and smoother high end.
- Long Displacement Surround (LDS): Provides cleaner, tighter, deeper bass.
- Aluminum centre-plug: Eliminates cone breakup for faster attack and increased vocal clarity. Additional voice-coil cooling reduces power compression.