Earthquake's FF subwoofer system was designed to offer consumer budget and volume optimized subwoofer system solutions.
With their small footprint, wide variety of applications and incredible output, these subwoofers feature a 400-Watt Class "A/B" amplifier, auto signal sensing, low and high level inputs and outputs, 0 - 180° phase shift as well as 0 - 40Hz crossover.
The FF10 subwoofer offers the most value for its affordable price.
Earthquake Sound FF10
- Front firing design
- Single slot port for optimized bass output
- Front mounted volume control
- Built in 400-Watt Class "A/B" high efficiency power amplifier
- 12dB/Octave variable filter from 40 Hz to 180 Hz
- Automatic signal detection circuitry
- Status LED indicators
- Low level (RCA) audio inputs
- Line through (RCA) audio outputs
- High level (high level) audio inputs
- Line through (high level) audio output
- 0 - 180° phase shift
- Also available in 6.5" and 12" models