The new EWSLA63 (line array in-wall system) benefits from 57 years of acoustic discoveries dating back to 1957. Line array system is a directive way of sending sound wave from the speaker to the listener with minimum wall reflection. You listen to the music, not the room. In a typical room, the EWSLA63 requires 4 times less power than a single source speaker to achieve the same sound pressure level at a listening position. As the power is reduced, so are the reflections.
The EWSLA63 implements an array of six 3-inch speakers that are positioned to minimum phase delineation. The frame is made of AL6061 (aluminum alloy) which kills vibrations. A complementary Turn-n-Lock™ mounting mechanism makes the installation a snap.
With an edgeless design, slim profile and magnetically attached (paintable) grille, the EWSLA63 delivers sound clarity and style to any home theater.
Earthquake Sound EWSLA63 Edgeless Line Array In-Wall LCR Speaker
- Six 3-inch low mass poly cone midbass
- 1" (25mm) silk dome NEO swiveling tweeter
- Elaborate crossover networks
- Stiff aluminum body
- Resonance free
- Easy install "Turn-N-Lock™" mechanism
- Frameless design for reduced visibility/seamless blend
- Gold plated spring-loaded terminals
- Magnetically attached, versatile, paintable grilles
- Power Handling: 300 Watts Max
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Cut Out Dimension: 25"3/4 x 4"