The EDGELESS Series of In-Wall Speakers is one of Earthquake Sound's most valued speaker lines. Designed with aesthetics (WAF - Wife Approval Factor) and sound quality in mind, these speakers seamlessly blen into their surrounding as they provide a lifetime of durability and high-end performance.
Designed like no other, the EDGELESS series is a prime example of Earthquake's continuing pursuit of audio excellence: "the goal is to seamlessly blend into any interior decor and to reproduce the sound of a concert hall or the sound of a movie sound track in any room with these speakers; with seamless super low profile, these speakers blend perfectly with any decor."
The EDGELESS speakers deliver deep, natural response from the design of their advanced cones and surrounds. Superb sonic accuracy is guaranteed by the utilization of stiff light weight Kevlar cones in the woofer and silk NEO tweeters. Additionally, you can customize the sound of the speakers with +/- 3dB adjustment switches that optimize the sound to the acoustics of the room and end user's own personal preference.
Earthquake Sound EWS600 Edgeless In-Wall Speaker
- Frameless design for reduced visibility/seamless blend
- Magnetically attached, versatile, paintable grilles
- 1" (25mm) silk dome NEO swiveling tweeters
- Low mass stiff Kevlar cone bodies for a smooth, accurate & detailed output
- +/- 3dB bass & treble controls
- 12dB/Octave with polyswitch protection
- Gold plated spring loaded terminals
- Easy install "Turn-N-Lock™" mechanism
- Overall dimensions (H x W): 11-15/16" (303mm) x 8-9/16" (217mm)
- Cut out dimensions (H x W): 10-7/8" (275mm) x 7-7/16" (188mm)
- Mounting depth: 3-9/16" (90mm)