The RCC One Thousand Subwoofer Amplifier is a powerful Class D amplifier that will exceed your expectations. This compact amp delivers 1,000 watts of output specifically engineered with advanced DSP software to power our RCC320 and RCC640 series In-Wall Subwoofers. Each
RCC1000-SA will effortlessly drive two RCC320 or one RCC640 subwoofer modules.
This amplifier is an installer’s dream. We gathered your feedback and designed the RCC One Thousand from the ground up to meet your needs.
With total flexibility for phase, low pass filter, slope and more, you can tweak your subwoofers to their optimum performance.
Artison Subwoofer Amplifier RCC1000-SA
- 1,000 watts of power for even the most demanding systems
- The RCC1000-SA is designed with preset DSP for the RCC in wall subwoofer series
- Powers up to 1 RCC640 or 2 RCC320 modules
- Preset equalization curves for a flat frequency response
- Compact 1 RU rack mountable form factor
- Machined minimalist aluminum front panel with setup adjustments on rear panel
- Balanced input and RCA inputs with cascade output for multiple amplifiers
- Multiple adjustments allow you to fine tune the system
- Large gold plated binding terminals for a secure connection
- Rack Ears included