The T 778 is second-to-none in terms of flexibility and up-to-the-minute digital technology. Only NAD offers Modular Design Construction (MDC), the company’s proven method for preventing premature obsolescence. 7.1.4 Dolby® Atmos™, DTS® Master Audio combine with Dirac Live™ room correction to deliver hyper-realism that captures every dimension of a performance. Add bit-perfect 4K UHD video pass-through and the T 778 delivers the most accurate sound and image experience you’ve ever had. Musical performance is outstanding with High Res Multi-room streaming via BluOS.
NAD T 778 AV Surround Sound Receiver
Key Features of the NAD T 778:
- 9 channels of NAD’s latest Hybrid Digital Amplifier Technology
- New touch screen and improved ergonomics for user-friendly operation
- 4K UHD video pass-through
- HDMI CEC/eARC
- High-Res BluOS enabled Network Streaming
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- Full decoding of MQA content via BluOS.
- Apple AirPlay 2
- MDC (Modular Design Construction) offers ability to upgrade to future digital formats as they become available. Two MDC slots provided.
- CI friendly- RS232 Serial Control Port. Trigger In/Out.
- IR In with learning function